Monday, April 16, 2012

Easy pic~torial for a berry pie

This can be used for most any berry or fruit that you want to enjoy....
with or without ice cream :o)


1/2 cup vanilla or regular granulated sugar, 3 tbls. lemon juice, 3 to 4 tbls. butter

Egg with 2 tbls water beat together
 dab on with pastry brush, or the old fashioned way...a piece of cheesecloth
Sprinkle with sugar
Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes

YUM!!!! SIMPLE AND EASY!!! Doesn't have to be perfect (note my boo boo on the crust because I was so busy taking step by step pictures and wasn't paying close enough attention) :o)
I am still learning!
I would have posted a picture with it over ice cream, but it went so fast
 that I didn't get the chance. Oh well! Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment