Monday, April 2, 2012

out for a stroll~

 Going on a nature walk...
 I get more flowers than ANYBODY else I know :o)
 I miss seeing the old place....
I think Jette saw a squirrel....maybe it was oswald?!
 Shelf mushrooms.....very tough, so they have been here a while
 Anaiah insisted on taking pictures of every mushroom she found
 More mushrooms Anaiah found :o)
 I SO wish the people that own this would sell it to us.
It reminds me of my grandparent's old place.
 Andrew snapped a few shots of me with Avenlea.
I don't have many pictures of just us...
but I needed to have one like this to add to the family
pictures we had done last year, before she came along :o)
 She is telling me a secret...(she is telling me that she is SO hungry,
because she hadn't had ANYTHING to eat in 45 minutes)
 Anaiah wanted to take pictures of all of their critters they found

I love living in the woods!
God's wonderous creation always comforts me.



1 comment:

  1. that is such a cute picture of you and the baby. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete