Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Andrew~ Sweet 17 and NEVER been kissed



Andrew Phillip~March 16th

Andrew is a modern day Josiah, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach or Abednego......
a LOT of times, he stands alone!

 When his peers are rude, crude, disrespectful, immoral...
He corrects them....and most of the time....they DON'T like it!
He stands alone!
 This PRECIOUS young lady had waited ALL nite to dance at the Spring Formal for our homeschool group...she NEVER said a word, she just watched everyone else....
NO ONE else asked her to dance... Andrew did.
The mothers there came out, with tears in their eyes, to tell me what a treasure he is.
 He ALWAYS thinks of others before himself. He is so kind, and thoughtful.
He is obedient and wise. He is funny and artisitc. I call him my doodle bug ;o)
 We knew that he was set apart for some great purpose the day he was born. There was a rainbow in the sky on the hour of his birth...and he had a white cross on his forehead.
He was saved at the age of 7, on his own accord.

Yes! I am pretty proud of this STRONG young man. I know he will do some great things....maybe not by the world's measure of great....but....where it REALLY counts! He may not be the "tall, dark and handsome" type that draws a lot of attention...he is something MUCH better. He is Honest, Faithful, Trustworthy, Meek, Patient, Diligent, Serving. He is saving his first kiss for his bride to be. He has chosen to not "date" until he is married. He wants to do all of those big FIRSTS with his "soulmate"! WOW! I wish I would have been encouraged to do this as a young person. SO MANY problems could have been avoided! I am so filled with HOPE and encouragement by him! There is STILL good in the world!

Happy 17th Birthday Andrew Phillip
I LOVE YOU!!!
(he dislikes having his picture taken as much as I do :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment