Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gonna Give Blogging Another Try!


Some of our bounty from summer 2011

We FINALLY have another internet option for out here in the woods! So, I am gonna' try it out with this blog. I had the toughest time before, which caused me grief. I have all hope that it will go quicker and smoother this time around.
We have added quite a few things to the place this year. Every year we have had growth, which is good. So, I am going to try and document our changes here, and hope that you enjoy a peek into our lives here on SONshine farm!

Our Newest addition : Avenlea Jade 3mo. enjoing some outdoors while
 Mom and Dad and siblings work on the garden

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy to hear from you again!!! I hope you all are doing well! We MISS you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) You make me smile Tara! We miss you all too! Hope all is well with y'all!~hugs~ for everyone!

      Delete
  2. We are still waiting for a visit from you all! Anytime you all are ready!!! By the way, did your girls ever get our letters?

    ReplyDelete