Sunday, March 18, 2012

~Spring!~

These are the herbs that survived the winter after I had pruned them back quite a bit. Rosemary, thyme, oregano, taragon, lemon balm, mint that keeps sprigging up all over the place, onion chives

Cilantro, Basil, parsley and dill that is stuggling to take off
Squash and cucumbers
Heirloom tomatoes of various kinds
Some pepper plants planted along side what remains of the winter garden....
some collards and brussel sprouts
What survuved the draught last year....has TONS of blooms this spring....I remain hopeful that we will harvest SOMETHING...Plums, peaches and an apple
Mulberry trees after Andrew pruned them back quite a bit (Marion wasn't too happy about that for some reason)
Awaiting our first batches of spring bunnies at the end of the month
                                                             Composting materials....and that HUGE green thing will ONE DAY be my smoker...it has been sitting in this same spot for 2 years. I am patiently waiting ;o)      


3 comments:

  1. YYAAAAYYY! Pictures!!! Your place looks GREAT! Very green! We will not be able to do our BIG garden this Spring. But we are making do and have found a way to do a smaller version. :( I am sad about that . but hopefully we will have it all ready by Fall for a winter garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am trying out our new internet....seeing if it can handle all of my pictures that I want to upload. I HOPE that this works better than the other that we have had for a few years. Some of the drawbacks to living in the boonies ;o) (Not REALLY a bad thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same problem out here. Internet is more reliable out here now. But cell phone coverage is BADDD!!!!

    ReplyDelete