Friday, December 14, 2012

1st Birthday gifts

thought that I would post what we made for Avenlea Jade's first birthday gifts....we had such fun making things JUST for her! She LOVES LOVES LOVES all of them! She will hug her sweet teddy that Anaiah made for her....and she plops right down in the middle of her rag quilt and plays with her rag quilted letters of her name. It is more precious than I can relate from this cold, hard phone.
I have resorted to blogging from my phone because my Internet does NOT work well enough, and I just don't have so much free time to spare. My pictures are not exactly what I want...but if I am to share, they will have to do for now!
Anyway, we made all but 1 of her gifts, and she made us all feel like the time invested was not at all wasted! So precious!!!







3 comments:

  1. This is just precious beyond words! How wonderful it is to give one of your children a piece of yourself with homemade gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer! I know that she is young and doesn't know that her gifts were made with such love....but, someday she may hold that teddy that her sister made her and understand JUST how much we adore her :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cuties! I remember waiting for the news of her birth last year! what a joy to be born into a family that cherishes her so much!

    ReplyDelete