Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A dolly for who?

I decided to make my 5 little girlies a Waldorf style doll and LOTS of baby doll clothes for their Christmas gift this year. Little did I know how much fun it would be for me :0) I am having SO much fun using up scraps and hiding out trying to get them done. I let Avenlea hold it because she was under my feet while I made it...just to see her reaction. She hugged it up real quick...but looked its head over real good...it has no eyes, mouth or hair yet. So cute!!! Here is a sneak peak at my first attempt and some of the clothes that I have made. Maybe I will know EXACTLY how to do it when I get through with #5 ;0) oh...but I am having a LOT of fun in the process!











2 comments:

  1. These are all so wonderful! I love the array of outfits to go with the precious doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See..we need to be neighbors!!!!! Ive been looking into making a doll like this too. :) I MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete