Saturday, November 3, 2012

fall/winter garden 2012

I now remember why blogging is such a headache for me...
i can't download pictures as easily as most people...
And it JUST ABOUT drives me nuts!
I have about 20 pictures of our 6 week old fall garden
that I am having the toughest time
getting on here...
UGH!!!
 
Here are a few of the beautiful things growing in our fall garden...
 Buttercup squash blooms...we have so many blooms that I can't keep count.
There are several little squashes already growing and a few are near ready to pick!
 I HOPE that we get a good harvest of these scrummy treats :o)
 
 Mustard greens galore!!!
 
 spicy arugula
 
 squash blossoms
 
 Kale
 
 Carrot tops
 
 broccoli
 
Sugar Snap peas and Cabbage
 
 Onions~RED...Sweet yellow....and white
 
 Swiss Chard
 
 Sugar Snap Pea Blossom
 

Radish tops and Turnips
 

 Sunset Lettuce
 
 Acorn Squash
 
 Andrew's Olive tree
(growing quite well)
 
We have gathered SO many pecans already this year! ALL of our trees are LOADED!
We have shelled a 5 gallon bucket full already...
1 by 1..............
 Many hands make a light load! ;o)
 
I hope that all of you are having a WONDERFUL fall! Blessings to all!!!
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment